We are currently looking for a new Sales Administrator to join our expanding team here in DataSolutions. Please do get in contact with us if you are interested in the role – Apply here
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small but focused team where customer service is paramount. A good understanding of order processing procedures and computerised systems would be required. Applicants should have an interest in IT and a willingness to embrace new technologies.
The duties of the Sales Administrator will include the following:
- Dealing with customers queries received by phone (telesales) or by email in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Preparing and submitting quotes for customers
- Processing sales orders on computerised system (Exchequer) and advising customers on delivery lead times
- Preparation of reports and processing of leads
- Liaising with Data Solutions vendors which include Citrix, Nutanix and CommVault with POS reports
- General Sales Administration
One to two years experience in a similar position would be ideal. Also experience of working in a team environment in a sales driven organisation would be beneficial.
MS Office, Exchequer Software or similar
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communicator and works well as part of a team
- Out going personality
- Willing to take their own initiative where required
- Good administration skills required for preparing quotes and processing orders
Location: West Dublin
If you are interested in applying, please apply here
About Data Solutions:
Data Solutions is the leading Irish distributor for solutions in Next Generation Data Centre, Security and Unified Communications and has been supporting and serving the IT Channel in Ireland since 1991. Data Solutions’ core focus is to deliver faster market penetration for the vendors we represent. We achieve this by being More Committed to Growth than any other distributor in the marketplace, providing Better Marketing than the competition and having the Best Relationships with vendors and channel partners.